1/4 cup coconut flour (use a level measurement)
3 large eggs
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons maple syrup (or sugar-free syrup for keto)
1 teaspoon baking powder (see note)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, eggs, oil, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt. Use a whisk to stir it all together, breaking up any clumps.
- In a greased skillet over medium-low heat, add 3 tablespoons of the pancake batter and allow it to cook until bubbles start to form in the middle of the pancake, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Flip the pancake and let it cook on the other side, about 4 more minutes, or until both sides are golden. Don’t be tempted to increase the heat to speed up the cooking time, or the outsides of the pancake might burn before the inside is cooked through and fluffy
- Repeat with the remaining batter, making roughly 6 small
- Serve warm with your favourite toppings. Leftover pancakes can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.