This is the recipe for my so called cheese and onion roundabout. This is such an easy dish taking just 30 minutes to make and can be customised to your own tastebuds.
2 large onions
100 grams (or more) grated cheese
Two rolls of puff pastry
- Boil your potatoes for 15-20 minutes (or until soft and drain.
- Mix the cheese, onions and mashed potatoes together. Meanwhile roll out your two rolls of pastry,
- Evenly divide the amount into two and place one half into the middle of one of the puff pastry sheets and vice versa
- Pull all the pastry to the middle and pull it up and twist it around.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (or until golden brown). And enjoy warm with some hearty greens
More roundabout recipes coming soon !